Saturday 31 March 2012

Weekend Tips

Bore draw predicted at Brighton's Amex Stadium 
Well the last two weeks have brought me little joy as winners seem very hard to come by. This week is extremely tough. In the football it is getting to the end of the season and so strange results are happening as teams are fighting for their lives. As a result when looking through the fixtures it is tough to pick. Although one game has draw written all over it. I few weeks ago I tipped Birmingham/ Middlesborough to be a draw and ended up 3-0 to Birmingham however this week I am sure this one will be a draw. Gus Poyet's Brighton and Middlesborough both score nor let in many goals. As a result I think it will be either 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 or 1-1. Also will both sides seeking promotion and play-offs there is so much on this one that a draw is a logical result. I feel neither will go for the win. Therefore 12-5 (SkyBet) the draw is well worth a punt and is my bet of the day. A longshot is that of Manchester City/Sunderland. I have a feeling this one will not be as straight forward as many are suggesting. At 14-1 (SkyBet) Sunderland are a great price and worth a gamble. The rails I feel are coming off at City and Sunderland is a team no one wants to play.

On the horses it is the beginning of the flat-season and so no real form to go on and many unknowns being seen for the first time. As with last week I will leave the horses alone as just sit and watch.  However if you are betting on the horses the stand out is My Boy Bill in the @Doncaster. At 10-1 with SkyBet is is well worth a go. I expect some big winners on the horses. Also when in doubt stick with the old timers such as Kyllachy Star and The Cheka as they are over run during the season however here is their first outing so maybe worth a few pounds each-way. Also a winning fro me is that of Artic Cosmos, so superior to the small field in the 2.20 at Kempton and for me a cert short price winner.

Football:
Bet of the game: Brighton/ Middlesborough draw @12/5 (SkyBet)

Longshot: Sunderland to beat Manchester City at 14/1

Horse Racing:
Each-Way- 3.50@Doncaster- My Boy Bill @10/1 (SkyBet)
Win- 2.20@Kempton- Artic Cosmos @5/4 (SkyBet)

Rugby League:
Wigan, Saints, Leeds treble @8-1 (SkyBet)

Good luck with all your bets. Hopefully I have predicts some wins here.

No comments:

Post a Comment