Saturday 3 March 2012

Weekend Tips

This weekend presents another opportunity to back more winners. With a full football fixture list and racing from Newbury and Doncaster today chances are a plenty to pick more winners.


Football:

West Brom to add to Chelsea's misery
Two Saturday Premier League fixtures stick out for me. Blackburn at home to Villa looks worth a gamble. Blackburn are 11-8 (SkyBet) for the home win and I will be taking this. The other game is that of West Brom/Chelsea. A terrific result last week for Roy Hodgson's (Left) West Brom and I think them winning this one is great odds (3-1 with SkyBet) . Despite Chelsea's win last week I am still not convinced by them. This is be a tough one for them. The big match between Arsenal and Liverpool will be close and for me a draw (11-5 SkyBet).

On Sunday, I predict a very tough tyne-wear derby with Newcastle just having another to win (11-10 SkyBet). However the huge game between Spurs and Manchester United will be a draw for me at 12-5 (SkyBet).

Accumulator Wins: Man City, Sheffield United, Cheltenham and Crawley at 3.5-1 (SkyBet) looks good to me.

Bet of the Day: West Brom 3-1 with SkyBet.

Longshot of the day: Three Draws -> Stoke/Norwich, Wigan/Swansea and QPR/Everton

Horse Racing :

Each -Way -> Mad Max in the 3.10 at Newbury (8-1 with SkyBet)
Win -> Back Bob Back in the 4.55 at Newbury (9-2 with SkyBet)

Good luck with your bets this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment